Faithful Freebie Friday Cut File SVG
With the help of your cutting machine, here are a few ideas of what you can make with this svg.
- Make kids craft projects for your Sunday school class with a few sheets of iron on transfer paper and the png file as a stencil.
- Design a sparkly t-shirt with the svg file using reflective heat transfer vinyl, add a coffee mug and you’ve got a mini gift set that you can give to a friend.
This svg is available for personal use only. If you would like to use it for commercial purposes, you can get it from my Etsy shop, Paper Flo Design.
*Affiliate links are included in this post. If you purchase any of these items using my links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.egist
You’ll get the following files
Click the link below to download the file
Need Help With the SVG File?
Need help with the svg files? Click on any of the links below to find answers to your questions.
- How to unzip files
- how to open svg files in silhouette studio
- how to open svg files in cricut
- learn how to use Silhouette
- learn how to use Cricut
The files come in SVG, PNG and DXF file format so you can use them with most cutting machines like Silhouette or Cricut. For Silhouette, you’ll need the Designer Edition software to be able to use the svg file.