5 Tips to Get Organized
I’ll admit that some days, it’s easy to get distracted with the popularity of social media, TV and whatever else grabbing for my attention.
Here are some tips for getting your creative space organized.
- Think about how you can use the “one in, one out” rule to get rid of things you no longer use or need and make room for new items that can serve several purposes.
2. Try not to multitask
- Focus on one task at hand so that you can actually complete it. Working on multiple projects at once will slow you down.
- Whether you prefer digital or paper planners, having a planner will help you remember your appointments, and keep things organized.
4. Set weekly or monthly benchmarks
- Make sure these benchmarks are measurable and track them.
5. Pick one thing that needs to get organized
- Choose something small and work on that one thing until you are content that it is sufficiently organized before moving onto the next task.
What are your top tips?